Box Support Software / Refuse to refund my money

1 549 E. 1860 S.Provo UT 84606, United States
Phone: 1-800-269-4085

I was having a problem with my computer and called support, I believe HP and/or NetZero and NOT Box Support (to the best of my knowledge). My computer was fixed and didn't notice Box Support icon on my desktop for sometime and when I did notice it, I tried to check it out and thus, I called them.

I had noticed charges on my bank statement and questioned them. They're response was I could not be refunded, I had given them permission to install this program and I replied I did not give permission. I told them that I had contacted the tech support that I know I could rely on and they did not tell me or explained anything to me regarding this software.

A sample of their email.
Sent: Tue, Jun 23, 2015 04:07 PM
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS EMAIL.

Dear Sandra Kitchen,

Thank you for contacting Box Support today! We hope that we were able to answer your questions. We strive to provide you with the best available enterprise level security to keep you and your information safe, and access to our excellent team of technicians. Feel free to give us a call should you encounter any problems with your computer, and we’d be happy to assist you.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Best Regards,

03/30/2015 $27.95 POS/BOXSUPPORT800-26
04/30/2015 $27.95 POS/BOXSUPPORT800-26

05/30/15 $27.95 POS/BOXSUPPORT800-26
Total $208.80

Also, Brad a tech that I had spoken with from Box Support told me that this particular software was a little bit different in that you pay an installation charge plus an additional fee to maintain it.

I told him that I have purchased software and paid a fee ONCE a year. The software that I refer to is Norton and Malware.

I have attached a copy of my bank statement showing the charges and copies of emails that were sent to me. I am a senior citizen on a fixed income and I don't purchase something that I don't know anything about.

Sk