Bowtrol / Alleged Fraud

Last evening I ordered a "supposedly" free bottle of Bowltrol, and was just supposed to be charged like $2.00 and some change shipping, but if you go down further and read the fine print many more charges are pending. When you click the buy button, they forget to mention anything but the shipping charge. This morning I called my bank Wells Fargo, and they showed two charges pending at this time from HealthBuy. The first was for the amount of $9.90 and the second was for $89.90. The banker told me that once these charges are no longer pending but posted. I can file an "unaithorized charges" complaint with my bank and they will investigate. I then asked the banker if it showed and address for the company and she said just California. I then called the California Attorney Generals office and spoke to a lady. When she finally founf the company can you belive they had no complaints filed so far? The lady was then able to find the address of the company which is as follows:

350 N. Glen Oak's Blvd.
Burbank Ca. 91502

She then directed me to the online complaint form at :

I suggest that EVERYBODY that reads this take the time to explain just how you believe this company has screwed you. Together we can stop this type of alleged fraud and possibly in time see a return of our funds. I filed my complaint just awhile ago and it only a few minutes on the above online form. Companies like this count on people not following up and complaining, and they just keep scamming people like us.

More Bowtrol Complaints & Reviews