Bowser Double Donut Dog Bed / Wrong size shipped, no response

1 1200 Falcon AveMiami Springs, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 877-404-7387

On March 4, I ordered the Bowser Double Donut Bed in the wrong size. I ordered a Large and needed an XL. When I called to return, I received immediate attention. I arranged to return the Large bed and Pam said she would send out an XL Double Donut bed and there would be an additional $36.00 charged to my credit card. I was VERY pleased with her response.

About ten days after than I received an XL Donut bed (not the Double Donut Bed) which is actually a less expensive item. I immediately sent an email letting Pam know that I received the wrong product and wanted to know how to return the product. I have also left two voicemails and have yet to hear any response. So now, I have a product I did not order and is actually less expensive than what I have paid for. I am in the process of disputing these charges with my Credit Card company. I am going to follow up with Bowser to let them know I am not happy with their distributor.

Ba

Comments

Do
  3rd of Jun, 2009

Sorry you had this problem, but I have bought beds, bowls, carriers...you name it from this company and they have been nothing but great. Product arrived within what was stated on their site. And they had the best prices out there.