BoutiqueToYou.com / Terrible Clothing Store and Shady!!!

1 AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-574-4222

I have to tell you that boutique to you is a terrible store. I had a bag fall apart and they would not take responsibility and I complained to the brand of the bag, and THEY ended up giving me a credit, not boutique to you, but the BRAND of the bag, which was linea pelle. So, if you hate stores that do not take merchandise back, which boutique to you will not take any handbags back at all, and damaged definately they will not take back even if it falls apart, never ever order from boutique toyou.com. I ordered from there for like a year and this happens one time and now I am done with that place. Also I had a scarf on backorder and they charged me RIGHT WHEN I ORDERED IT and didn't ship it till 3 months later!!! They made excuses every single week as to why it wasn't coming and said it would come the next week when it wasn't! It's illegal to charge before you ship out! Just a warning.

R

Comments

• Bo
      28th of Aug, 2009

this is an awful website-totally fraudulent. buyers beware! they charged my credit card for items i never purchased

• Ne
      31st of Jan, 2012

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!
    I bought a clothing, and got something has problem.
    So I let them know and then they said, that's wierd.
    They never said SORRY!!! They gave me Two options, one is giving me discount, the other is replacement.
    So I returned my clothing and waited, but they gave me store certificate without any notice!!! even they less shipping fee-

OMG- Terrible customer service ever- I can't believe it.
    Never use boutiquetoyou.com in Arizona.