Bottomline Books / I received a book in the mail from said company. I refused it, but I still got an invoice.
This book came in a cardboard Box, which I never opened at all. I took it to my Post Office and they stamped it as refused. Almost 2 months later, I got an invoice saying I owed a total of $49.94. I sent the company a handwritten letter, saying I owed them . I don't want this to ruin my credit score! Waiting on their response. How can they do this?
More Bottomline Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line - unordered items sent to me
- Bottom Line Books - receiving books not ordered/payment requested
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order
- Bottom Line - I received a bill from bottom line books for a book I never ordered or received