Bottomline Books / scam billing!
I was sent a book from Bottomline Books, which I returned months ago. I am continuously receiving bills from this company even though I have sent IN writing that the books were returned. I want to know how to get these people to stop the billing for books I do not have nor do I want. I returned the books about 2 days after they arrived, UNOPENED!! Stating on the outside return to sender unwanted. I took them to the post office and was advised to do it that way.
I realize that it is only postage that I am losing each month, but I am on a very fixed income and every penny counts in my situation. I am so tired of responding to this outfit I could scream. How many times do they have to be told I did not keep the books I do not want the books, and I want them to take care of this billing thing they are sending to me about once a month. This is unfair!
Address: 2618 Brown Road
Corfu, New York 14036
I do not have a phone, I can not afford one.
More Bottomline Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line Books - Return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order
- Bottom Line - I received a bill from bottom line books for a book I never ordered or received
- Bottom Line Books - 2018 health breakthroughs 
- Bottom Line Books - bl ultimate women's guide