Bottom Two Investments/ Hyper Hoodia/ Super Food No. 12 / Unautherized Payment Withdrawn

1 DE, United States Review updated:

They used my debit card # to extract unauthorized payments of $74.95. I never agreed to recieve aditional product or to pay for it. The web site i ordered the trial from is different than the one they claim i agreed to a contract with. There no way to contact them at all. The number on my bank statement is now invaled and i can't find any website now. Please help stop them.

Comments

Te
  7th of Mar, 2009

I agree I just realized there were two charges from Bottom Two Investments on my crdit card that I am trying to pay off. I recieved a free trial and was charged last month and never recieved a bottle and got another charge and received a bottle that I never ordered. I am trying to stop payment at the creit card end. Can you not do that at your bank?

Te
  7th of Mar, 2009

I discovered two unauthorized chargeds on my credit card. I ever autorized these payments and I am trying to get it stopped at my credit card company. Can you do that and can you do that at your bank?

Sp
  10th of Mar, 2009

There web site is natures-acai.com.
I tried to get a refund and was told that is against there policy.
There policy sucks.
Never again will I fall for an internet scam like this.
Phone number is 800-983 7968.
With the way the economy is these people shouldn't be screwing people out of money like they are.Who really knows what's actually in the pills anyway.I dont trust these people at all.
Good luck everyone.

Ca
  11th of Mar, 2009

These people have one of the biggest scams going on that I know. They charged my card as well an additional $74.45 and mot only did I not authorize it but I had never heard of the company before. They are extremely hard to get in contact with. Please beware because they represent several other products as well.

La
  13th of Mar, 2009

I fell for the same scam, I never saw the term and agreement, I was charged $74.45 on two statements, I put in a dispute to my credit card, and have to ship the bottles back certified mail, to prove that I di not keep the product, what a waste of money and time, the free trial was only 10 capsules anyway. I thought it was legit as it was linked from a reputable website on consumer reviews of products. The thing is I never saw Bottom Two investments on the website, only Super Food No. 12, otherwise I could have googled them and found they were a scam. If they are so deceptive who knows what really is in the bottle.

Mi
  18th of Mar, 2009

The same thing happened to me with Acai from Bottom Line Investments. They also added on auto ship orders from two other companies I've never heard of, Fit Factory and Cost Smashers.
This "agreement" was not spelled out on the website I ordered from, it was
in the Terms and Conditions .