Bottom Two Investments/Acai Resolutiion / Won't accept unopened return

1 660 Bedford LaneGrosse Pointe Park, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: (313) 331-7531

They take advantage of people, especially older people who are not told that they have to cancel right away before they have even had a chance to try the free sample which really isn't free anyway. And then they will not accept an unopened return since they will not give a refund. What a scam! And then that hurts legitimate offers. The confirmation # for the cancellation is 100306 and Christal took the cancellation. Put them out of business and maybe get Mrs. Miller's $87.65 off of her credit card. Thank you.

Comments

• Da
      3rd of Mar, 2009

I'm not one to get caught by scams, but they got me on this one. The terms indicating that you will receive automatic shipments unless you cancel are not on the screen when you accept the "free" sample. I'm waiting to see if my MBNA Mastercard will fix this or support the scam. Dave

6th of Mar, 2009

this company has the biggest scam ever going on. I got suckard by the free sample (it wasn't free). Then they charged my card $87.65. After I realized what had happend they wouldn't refund the offer. I cancled and then the charged and sent me another bottle for another $87.65. The wouldn't refunf the second charge either. At this point I have been double scamed. I wouder what Opera And Dr. Oz think of thier face being on their adds.