Bottom Two Investments Acai Berry / scam hidden charges free shipping bogus

1 Rochester, NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered a free trial of ACAI Berry for the price of shipping, and without being warned they billed my bank card 87.65 I refuse to pay this and when or if I receive any more shipments they will be returned. My card had better not be charged again in future months and My card better be refunded! In this economy the people should be ashamed of themselves.
Regards,
S. B

Sb

Comments

Ti
  10th of Feb, 2009

I Agree this company is a rip off. They charge my card and now working with my bank they don't want to help me get my money back.

Nu
  11th of Feb, 2009

I ordered some of this Acai Berry Juice on a trial run--NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT--Now I am charged the $87.65 -- When I asked for a refundI was told that
they don't issue refunds--I am contacting the Attorney General as I have never
received this product so this is a SCAM as well as MAJOR ONLINE FRAUD that the guy I spoke with didn't want to hear about so he hung up on me!!
IT is a shame that with all the money problems that are around--WE DON'T NEED
THIS KIND OF FRAUDENTLY SCAM AROUND TOO11 From NURSEDOLLY in DE!1

De
  17th of Feb, 2009

I fell for it as well, but now I cannot even find a website or phone number to call to begin my battle with the company. Any contact information will be greatly appreciated.

La
  18th of Feb, 2009

I fell for it as well. I ordered a trial sample for 4.95 and then they charged my card 87.65.

La
  18th of Feb, 2009

THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS ARE RIDICUOUS!!!

I UNINTENTIONALLY ORDERED A SPECIAL PACKET THEY WERE SELLING AND I DIDN'T RECEIVE A CONFORMATION EMAIL OR ANY PAPERWORK WITH MY PRODUCTS. THEY MISREPRESENTED ITEMS THEY WERE NOT SELLING ANYMORE, AND MISLEAD ME INTO THINKING I HAD A PARTICULAR PRODUCT COMING IN THE MAIL FOR WEEKS!!!

THE PEOPLE MAKE THE COMPANY, THE COMPANY MAKES THE MONEY, BUT WHAT REALLY MATTERS???????????????????

Nu
  18th of Feb, 2009

I also fell for this scam. I ordered the "free" trial. My credit card was billed the next month with 74.00. I canceled my credit card. Any pills they send will be mine. There is not information to contact this company. Shame on them for scamming, shame on me the next time. I want be ordering any more diet pills on the internet!!!
Nurse B

Ac
  20th of Feb, 2009

I too was scamed by the free trial offer and it has cost me dearly! I may lose my place to live becaise it took my rent money! there was no notification about a charge of 87.65. I found out after my rent check bounced! needless to say he was furious and so am I.

Nm
  21st of Feb, 2009

Got me too! Only I've been charged over $200 so far. They signed me up for a bunch of other things I've never heard of, let alone ordered! I cancelled my credit card and they are blocking any additional charges. I just told them that my last charge was placed on Feb 9th and I haven't used my credit card since, so any charges coming in after that were fraudulent! If I knew what to do next, I'd nail these companies to the wall. But they count on us not knowing what to do next. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears! nmulkey2001@yahoo.com

~Nikki

Da
  26th of Feb, 2009

I have had the same problems as everyone else. It is so frustrating and in the end I'm out about $150.

Ca
  28th of Feb, 2009

Call the credit card company that you used and tell them that you want to have a new card and number issued to stop all future charges. This will give you a new account. This is what Im doing to stop any new charges. So far this is my only resolution I can find that I can do. Im also filing a complant to my credit card to dispute the charge. I did think about paying off card then closing it but my card company said they can issue me a new account number and a new card inistead.

Mi
  28th of Feb, 2009
Bottom Two Investments ACAI BERRY - Hidden charges
Michael Sheely
Lancaster Township
Pennsylvania

I was under the impression that I was only paying $4.95 for the shipping charges of a trial shipment of the Acai berry product, only to find another unexpected charge for $87.65 for product that was not ordered.

Mi
  1st of Mar, 2009

I agree this also happened to me and the thing is the phone number that was posted to my bank account wasn't the correct phone number. So I started researching to find the number the first time I called and ripped into them they said they have no record of me ordering when I knew I had the right number. So the next day I called and told them I was looking into ordering the acaiberry sup and I had already ordered from them and asked them to pull up my info and sure enough they did, it was just funny the day before they said that they had no record but now that I said I wanted to order they all of a sudden had all my info. They said I couldn't return due to a AFDA confliction and they couldn't refund me. There should be a way to stop this ###.
Miranda

Na
  2nd of Mar, 2009

Like everyone else I am appalled at the attitude of this company! They had the nerve to be so bold as to tell me they would get my money no matter what my complaint. I would like to know, who owns this company and how they could turn a blind eye to this! According to the woman I talked with, they are scamming the public by using the Internet and seem to be proud of it! I too had to cancel my credit card account so they can not charge me any further amounts for product that I did not receive. I ordered the free trial and was charged $87.65 for a product that I did not order.

Gl
  5th of Mar, 2009

I fell for it too. they charged me for the sample and then the 87.65 . The bank said I could send in a letter to the card comp. and tell them what happened. The email they send you to order is not the same page you pull up with their web site.the auto ship that's where they get you because they almost always get the first big payment. I am going to have to cancel my card too. Get a new one. I guess we really sould just go to the vitiman shope in town when we hear about these things. Have you read the ingredients? They are listed as the first is the most amount of ingredients the last is the least. acai is the last. There probably isn't even any in it.

Sp
  10th of Mar, 2009

This is such a ripoff they signed me up for some things I had no idea I was even being signed up for.$87.65 for something called Fit Factory and Cost Smashers.All I wanted was the free trial for $4.95
Now I'm out around $150.00.All for a bottle of pills.
The number is 800 983-7968 for those of you pissed off like me.I cancelled my account with them and they said I won't be billed again but I'm cancelling my credit card because I don't trust them.
TOTAL SCAM AND RIPOFF!!!

Ka
  11th of Jun, 2009

Sadly they did the same to me as well lets put a stop to this if we can here is some info I found on them hope it helps...

Company name and addresses: