Bottom Line Publications / Scam and cheating
I returned a book last July and have still not received my refund. They have given me excuses and abject apologies and promises but NO money. Now they will not answer my e-mails. Patricia Davis is the customer Care person and she sent me an e-mail stating that I would finally get my refund in December, but of course I didn't. now she doesn't answer my e-mails. This is a scam and judging from the number of complaints lodged against this company I am surprised they have not been closed down and prosecuted.
More Bottom Line Publications Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Books - no customer service phone nuber 
- Bottom Line - unordered items sent to me
- Bottomline Books - I received a book in the mail from said company. I refused it, but I still got an invoice.
- Bottom Line Books - receiving books not ordered/payment requested
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order