Bottom Line Books / bill turned over to a collection agency for an unidentified &purchase&. i've paid for two yearbooks, one unsolicited.
1 Review updated:
I've paid for two yearbooks, one unsolicited and now am in receipt of a bill from a collection agency for $32 for an item not identified. This is a poor company to deal with.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order
- Bottom Line - I received a bill from bottom line books for a book I never ordered or received
- Bottom Line Books - 2018 health breakthroughs 
- Bottom Line Books - bl ultimate women's guide