Bottom Line Books / Treasury of Health Secrets / unreceived book!

1 PO Box 11014Des Moines, IA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-678-5835

I received a statement requesting payment which included an account number. I did not order, I did not receive anything from this company. If I order anything from anyone I ALWAYS pay for it on the spot with my credit card. I have contacted their customer service department by email and also their billing department by regular mail, informing them of this information. I refuse to pay for something that I did not order and did not receive.

Comments

• Ad
      28th of Jun, 2008

Yes, I have a question for you..., I recieved payment bill statement from your company, I have also a reciept thta I send it to your company back with a comfirmation on it also I dont order a book from your company... can you explain that to me please? how got bills from your company? If you dont response for this on my first letter with in 3 months. I will send it to my lawyer the Pre-Paid Legal. I got problems from AT&T, Best Buy, Ryland Home its all big company right? Well, thy stop giving me a bill all the time. I love the Pre-Paid Legal my lawyer.

I will give you a 3 months to stop sending me a bill plus late fee your talking about. I send the book to you, and I dont order the book from your company... I hope to get this straight out now... thank you I apreciate your quick response.

Respectifully,