Bottom Line Books / collection agency
I ordered the book "Treasury of Health Secrets" from bottom Line bookson a 30 day trial basis.
I returned the book 3 days after it arrived.
I was never contacted by the Book company for payment bvut now a collection agency is trying to collect the price of the book from me.
The book was returned.
They never notified for payment or said they did not recieve the book.
They just went ahead and gave my name to an agency.
I have been trying to contact Bottom line Books but there is no contact information on their website.
This is total ### anf a rip-off by BOTTOM LINE BOOKS and NORTH SHORE AGENCY, INC.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottomline Books - I received a book in the mail from said company. I refused it, but I still got an invoice.
- Bottom Line Books - receiving books not ordered/payment requested
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order
- Bottom Line - I received a bill from bottom line books for a book I never ordered or received