Bottom Line Books / recieved an empty box

1 LaPlace, LA, United States Review updated:

I recieved a missed delivery ticket from the Post Office, I didn't order anything so I assumed it was a late Christmas gift or something to that effect . When The woman at the Post Office handed me the package which was supposed to contain a book called "Bottom Line Yearbook 2008" from Bottom Line Books, she explained to me that the box had been recieved empty but they are still required to deliver it regardless, in order for the recipient to take action or make new arrangements from whatever company it had been shipped from.
Well the "Bottom Line Is" I never ordered the book in the first place and to make matters worse there was an Invoice attached with a Due On Receipt of Package Bill for $35.90 I was not amused and I will take legal action if they try to collect on this falsely imposed dept.

Comments

Sc
  3rd of Jan, 2008

Have you contacted their customer support to discuss these details?

Pablo

Ha
  12th of Jan, 2008

I JUST RECIEVED THREE BOOKS FROM YOU, I DID NOT ORDER.
TREASURY OF HEALTH SECRETS NE
BOTTOM LINE'S UNCOMMON CURES
MEDICAL BLUNDERS
WAS CHARGED $47.90
I NEVER EVEN HEARD OF YOU PEOPLE !
WHAT KIND OF SCAM IS THIS ??

An
  8th of Feb, 2008

I received a delivery (an empty package) from the Post Office. Went to the Post Office with the empty package which was supposed to contain books called "Treasury of Health Secrets", "Bottom Line Uncommon Cures" and "Medical Blunders" from Bottom Line Books. He explained to me that the box had been recieved empty but they are still required to deliver it regardless, in order for the recipient to take action or make new arrangements from whatever company it had been shipped from. There was an Invoice attached with a Due On Receipt of Package Bill for $47.54. I have received books from you before and this has never happen. Please advise, what action needs to be taken and I will take legal action if you try to collect on this falsely delivery. The delivery date was February 6, 2008.

Also, please do not send me any books that have not been ordered.

Thank You!
Anna Marie Alva
835 W Mayfield Blvd
San Antonio, Texas 78211

Pa
  2nd of Jun, 2008

Happened to me too/.
What happened with your complaint?