Bottom Line Books / recieved an empty box
I recieved a missed delivery ticket from the Post Office, I didn't order anything so I assumed it was a late Christmas gift or something to that effect . When The woman at the Post Office handed me the package which was supposed to contain a book called "Bottom Line Yearbook 2008" from Bottom Line Books, she explained to me that the box had been recieved empty but they are still required to deliver it regardless, in order for the recipient to take action or make new arrangements from whatever company it had been shipped from.
Well the "Bottom Line Is" I never ordered the book in the first place and to make matters worse there was an Invoice attached with a Due On Receipt of Package Bill for $35.90 I was not amused and I will take legal action if they try to collect on this falsely imposed dept.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line Books - 2018 health breakthroughs
- Bottom Line Books - bl ultimate women's guide
- Bottom Line Books - received 2 unauthorized books. 
- Bottom Line Books - unauthorized books received
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books