Bottom Line Books / unsolicited books
Received an unsolicited "Bottom Line Yearbook 2009" about a month ago. I e-mailed them that I had not ordered said book; did not want said book; and would not pay for said book. I asked for a return label to send it back. I never received a reply. Today I received an invoice for $31.90 for said book. How can this business get away with this. There must be thousands of others like me. I am reporting this to the Ohio Attourney General, the Better Business Bureau, and the Federal Trade Commission. There must be some sort of Class Action Suit against Bottom Line Books. Do I have any other options?
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line - unordered items sent to me
- Bottomline Books - I received a book in the mail from said company. I refused it, but I still got an invoice.
- Bottom Line Books - receiving books not ordered/payment requested
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order