Bottom Line Books / recovery of paid amount
I would like to share my story with all of you who have been cheated by Bottom Line Books.
Last year - without notice - received a bill ($49.94) from Bottom Line Books for some books I didn’t order. I tried to call the company but could not fine any phone number to call. Finally found an 800-telephone number [protected]. I called this number several times before a woman answered. She was really arrogant and told me that if it is an invoice it must be paid otherwise they leave it to a collection company. To make it short I received a letter from NORT SHORE AGENCY, INC (the collection company) with account status: delinquent. I paid the $49.94+fees for something I never ordered or received to awoid more problem. That time I have contacted the Better Business Bureau's online Complaint System (www.bbb.org) . After several month - letters back and forth - finally I received refund from Bottom Line Books. The Better Business Bureau made a really good job and I will advice all of you to contact BBB to solve your problem. It is useless to speak with Bottom Line Books, go ahead and contact BBB. They will help you to solve your problem. Good luck and do not give up!!!
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited merchandise 
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books
- Bottom Line Books - unordered books (bottom line yearbook)
- Bottom Line Books - mailed and billed for a book I never ordered. 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited books