Bottom Line Books — scam
I was sent a book that I did not order. I sent it back unopened. I DIDN'T WANT IT! They have since been sending increasingly demanding payment notices. Their notices come with absolutely no way to contact them other than a pre-addressed envelope. No phone number, no email, nothing. This is getting ridiculous!
I didn't order it, therefore, I REFUSE to pay for it! I am a widow on a fixed income. I don't order any kind of book or magazine. So it would be nice to be rid of these silly 'bills' that I keep receiving.
If this was a serious company, there would be a simple way to contact them, not jumping through all these hoops! That in and of itself warned me that they were trying to swindle me. So I got on-line... and presto... other people just like myself who are being harrassed!
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited merchandise 
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books
- Bottom Line Books - unordered books (bottom line yearbook)
- Bottom Line Books - mailed and billed for a book I never ordered. 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited books