Bottom Line Books / unautorized shipment and billing
I received a package from Bottom line books - I did not order these books. I remember filling out some information a while back in order to read an article or something of that nature and there was something about offering me some free books but I would NEVER agree to buy something without knowing what it was first.
The books came with a cover letter and a bill.
"Dear _____...the new book you ordered from Bottom Line Books is here!"
There are three of them: TREASURY OF HEALTH SECRETS, BOTTOM lINE'S UNCOMMON CURES, and MEDICAL BLUNNDERS.
It goes on to say that I should make my check for $47.94 to Bottom Line Books.
Can't locate a website or phone number... I don't have the package as it was shipped to my parents house in the states and I live in England.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order
- Bottom Line - I received a bill from bottom line books for a book I never ordered or received
- Bottom Line Books - 2018 health breakthroughs 
- Bottom Line Books - bl ultimate women's guide