Bottom Line Books / bottom line yearbook 2017

Olathe, KS, United States Review updated:

I received the bottomline yearbook 2017, of which I did not order, shipping date of 1/10/2017. I returned it unopened "return to sender" by usp mail that same day.

February 3, 2017 I received a bill for $43.95, billed to account 9256157, of which I am not paying. Next day, february 4, I again received the same darn book in the mail! I will be returning it tomorrow marked "return to sender" by usp mail.

I have been a subscriber to bottomline health newsletter for many years, but am cancelling all subscriptions to this rip off company! I would like a reply from bottomline as to why they sent me and billed me for a book I did not order and a confirmation they have cancelled this billing for this book.

Do
Feb 5, 2017

Comments

• Ke
      9th of Feb, 2017

I too just received Bottom Line's 2017 Health Breakthroughs which I did not order. I don't even subscribe to the On Health news magazine. I do subscribe to Consumer Report. hat I detest more is that they do not give you any information on how to return the book or any phone number to call to get this information. Does this mean they could just mail everyone a book and then bill them for something not ordered? There has to be a way to stop this madness.

• Wi
      3rd of Mar, 2017

Excerpt from: http://bottomlineinc.com/frequently-asked-questions/
    What phone number should I call to get the quickest answers to subscription questions? The best and fastest way is to call us at 800-274-5611. Our customer service representatives have immediate access to your subscription records. When you call, please be sure to have an issue handy. There are important codes on the mailing label that we will need.
    Add'l #'s: (203-973-6273), (800) 678-5835