Bottom Line Books / bottom line yearbook 2017
I received the bottomline yearbook 2017, of which I did not order, shipping date of 1/10/2017. I returned it unopened "return to sender" by usp mail that same day.
February 3, 2017 I received a bill for $43.95, billed to account 9256157, of which I am not paying. Next day, february 4, I again received the same darn book in the mail! I will be returning it tomorrow marked "return to sender" by usp mail.
I have been a subscriber to bottomline health newsletter for many years, but am cancelling all subscriptions to this rip off company! I would like a reply from bottomline as to why they sent me and billed me for a book I did not order and a confirmation they have cancelled this billing for this book.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited merchandise 
- Bottom Line Books - ten day diabetes cure books
- Bottom Line Books - unordered books (bottom line yearbook)
- Bottom Line Books - mailed and billed for a book I never ordered. 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited books