Bottom Line Books / book received not ordered
The estate of Mary Lane received book "BL Health Breakthroughs 2017" shipped 10/23/2016 and billed to account [protected]. Book was opened by an assistant and box was disposed of. The estate will not pay for unordered material, she died 1 Sept. 2016. As executor I wish to return the book and to not receive any additional correspondence from Bottom Line.
More Bottom Line Books Complaints & Reviews
- Bottom Line Books - Treasury of Health Secrets - book never received 
- Bottom Line Books - unsolicited book! 
- Bottom Line Books - want to return books received 
- Bottom Line Books - sent 2009 year book that I never ordered 
- Bottom Line Publications - Scam and cheating 
- Bottom Line - unordered items sent to me
- Bottomline Books - I received a book in the mail from said company. I refused it, but I still got an invoice.
- Bottom Line Books - receiving books not ordered/payment requested
- Bottom Line Books - return address label was incorrectly printed
- Bottom Line - bill re:diabetes cure new edit which I didn't order