Boteqi Trade Company / Deception

1 China Review updated:

I have order Dell D 420 laptop and with Deal Price and Deal delivery cost, the company did not send my order. And I can not contact her anymore.

Contact person name: Maggie Lin. But I think it is not the real name of her. I also think that the company is not a really exist company, this is a fake company. Some one just make a home page in www.alibaba.com, and they offer some products, with lower price and lower delivery cost. But when you send payment to them, they will not respond your question or email or telephone again anymore.

And next step they will dissapear, they close their home page in www.alibaba.com.

I have subscribe complain to alibaba.com, but they only respond me two times, and now they do not doing anything again. And now the company is disappear. The homepage address become disappear too. although the company have gold supplier status they still cheat us. So beware and be careful to doing trading with company that exist in alibaba.com, but they don't really exist. only homepages and deception.

If anyone need the proof of my payment transfer, please send me email to east[protected]@telkom.net I have proof about my conversation with contact name of Boteqi Trade Company too.

Regards,
George.

Ge

Comments

Ge
  5th of Sep, 2008

For the alibaba.com, for your good will please show the IP address of each suppliers or buyers that have homepage in www.alibaba.com address. Please also show IP address in the TRADE MANAGER too.
So the conversation will more trustly.

George

Port St. Lucie
Florida
jimtoons@yahoo.com

WARNING!!!WARNING!!!

ODERED $1.520.00 WORTH OF CAMERAS FROM BOTEQI TRADE COMPANY IN CHINA THROUGH ALIBABA.COM ( WHICH CLAIMED THEM AS A MEMBER FOR ONE YEAR IN GOLD STANDING ... AND GOT SCAMMED!!!
PEOPLE VERY NICE AND HELPFUL...TILL THEY GOT MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND NEVER RETURNED MY CALLS, EMAILS, ETC...AND THEN SOCKED IT TO ME!...DON'T BE THE NEXT VICTIM!!!...STAY AWAY!!!...CHECK OUT EVERY BODY!! EVEN MORE THAN I DID AND I THOUGHT I DID MY HOMEWORK BEFORE SHELLING OUT THAT KIND OF CASH!!
EVERY COMPANY YOU THINK YOU MIGHT WANT TO DEAL WITH (ESPECIALLY IN CHINA!!!) THINK TWICE!! AND GOOGLE THERE COMPANY FIRST!! (NAME OF COMPANY AND THEN THE WORD SCAM) AND THEN DO MORE SEARCHING!!...I EVEN GOOGLED BOTEQI AND NOTHING NEGATIVE CAME UP UNTIL NOW!

THERE ARE SOME HEARTLESS @#*?&#@ OUT THERE THAT LIVE TO RIP YOU OFF!!

BE WISE TO THERE SCAMS!

Br
  16th of Oct, 2008

I totally aggree with my friend above. I was also scammed by $950 and nothing in respond was given. Beware people and beware of these scammers who just rip our money and say bye. LET'S FIGHT FRAUD TOGETHER !!!

Ad
  26th of Sep, 2010

Good Day, just read through your complain on alibaba.i was also scammed by Sunrise East Asia Culture Art Development Co., Ltd. $2800.In the past 2 weeks i was contacted by a body in west Africa who have been of great help to me getting a compensation on money duped from me as a representative of my company.Presently i have been refunded and have balance my shortage with my company.Feels so great.If you still wish to get a compensation on money scammed contact me so i can give to you contact of agency conducting compensation.(adams.fetcher@yahoo.com)

SINCERELY