Boston Proper / delayed order... no communication

1 Pittsburgh, PA, United States

Hello.

I have been with Boston Proper for a number of years. I have recommended this online catalog to many of my colleagues and family members. I ordered a bathing suit in May.. I have called customer service four times to inquire about the suit. No one can ever tell me when I would receive it...in addition, I do not receive ANY emails regarding delays in my order. I receive daily emails from Boston Proper but you cannot email me when my order is delayed???

I spoke to four different customer service agents and one manager today. No one has ability to fix anything. I was promised 40% off the order; free fed ex for next day shipping; today another $18 off... please tell me "how does that help me receive the bathing suit?" Empty consumer promises to keep you holding on!!!

My vacation has been and gone... I didn't order another bathing suit because I didn't want to have two. I live in Pittsburgh and my summer will be over by the time Boston Proper gets their act together.

I cancelled my order... I have one more order to place and then I am done with Boston Proper... I will not recommend you moving forward.

Order# [protected] Honestly, I am not writing up all the dates I have inquired... please see your documentation.

Lauree Criss