Boston Pizza / rude behaviour of the waitress

Buena Vista Drive, Orangeville, ON, Orangeville, ON, Canada Review updated:

we got a small pizza but the fat n ugly waitress charged us for the medium pizza. When we told her to change the bill she was really rudely that we asked for a medium pizza but now we don't have money to pay for it. So we said no we asked for the small one but ok we will pay for the medium one since you don't want to change the bill. Still she was really rude to us n didn't even talk to us anymore. I use to like that Boston pizza but I'm never going there again. Both me & my husband has good jobs to pay for our own food, I have never got this kind of rude behaviour from anywhere else. I would suggest everyone else to not go there anymore.

Sa
Nov 25, 2014

Comments

• Ke
      Jul 19, 2015

I thought that in Canada four year old's were not allowed to get married.

Jul 19, 2015

How do I know you are four. You mistake being told no as rude, and you call the waitress fat and ugly.

Jul 19, 2015

I know what really happened. You ordered a medium and tried to lie your way by saying you ordered a small. The fact that you did not have money to cover the cost of a medium confirms this.

Jul 19, 2015

Perhaps if your pedo husband corrected your behavior when you thew a temper tantrum you they would talk to you.