Boston Pizza International / poor service on takeout food order
Placed pickup order online from BP Walnut Grove, Langley, B.C. on June 3, 2018 @ 12:59 for pickup @18:20.Got the order @18:39.
The order was Chipotle Bacon Penne & Pesto Bacon Bowtie.
I asked the hostess who went for the order to please check that garlic bread was included & also a chicken breast for the Pesto chicken as they were missing on my last phone order May13.They assured me the items were included.
I arrived home to once again find there was no chicken breast.
Think the food is great but the service is frustrating.
We often eat @ BP in Guildford area of Surrey where the food & service are as they should be, but Walnut Grove is closer.
More Boston Pizza International Complaints & Reviews
- Boston Pizza-Pizzas - pizza size ripoff
- Boston Pizza - personal violation 
- [Resolved] Boston Pizza - rascist & abusive barry phommavong 
- Boston Pizza - manager refusing to seat table for one 
- Boston Style Pizza - Lansdale, PA - terrible food 
- Boston Pizza International - wine and pizza
- Boston Pizza International - food / service
- Boston Pizza - kids card
- Boston Pizza International - playa del carmen
- Boston Pizza International - pepperoni pizza