Boscovs / Bedding Scam
we purchased a mattress, and during the purchase we asked the lady if they will remove the old mattress. She stated yes.
the delivery company's driver who was very rude, dropped off the new mattress and just went downstairs, when i asked him what about the removal, then he went and informed me that the mattress has a stain and they can't take it. So i have a mattress sitting in my house that was supposed to be removed. Boscov's has been very unprofessional in handling this issue, and expect me to remove the mattress, i am a senior citizen and already living on a tight budget. I did not sign on receipt of the mattress as the agreed deal was that they would remove the old mattress. Boscov's Corporate customer service will not return the bed, nor will they remove my old bed.
Deliver Company very rude, unprofessional,
Garden State Delivery Service
5142 West Hurley Pond Rd, Farmingdale, NJ 07727
More Boscovs Complaints & Reviews
- Boscov's - Bad service 
- Boscovs - Parts unavailable for warranty repair
- Boscovs Department Store - check declined
- Boscovs - Bad matress
- Boscov's front load washing machine - Very disappointing!
- Boscov's Department Store - customer service
- Boscov's Department Store - tv console
- Boscov's - customer service/online pickup
- Boscov's - a bunch of things 
- Boscov's - jersey knit sheets size twin xl