Bosch Dishwasher / poor quality
We purchased a Bosch Dishwasher(shu43c02uc) in August 2006. Now 6 months after the warranty runs out on it the main motor is out! Bosch has the motor for $150 but was able to find it for$90 on EBay. Being the DIYers we are tried to fix it but they have changed the motor slightly and was concerned about burning up the new motor with the wiring change. We contacted a "Bosch" service rep in the area and minimum $200 to repair. We contacted Bosch also and they are not willing to help!
This is an email response that we received from them:
Thank you for your e-mail and we sincerely apologize for the lengthy delay in response to your inquiry. We are very sorry to hear of the trouble you're having with your Bosch dishwasher. Although we certainly understand that it can be frustrating whenever a major appliance requires repair, parts may fail from time to time and require repair/replacement for the continued operation of the unit. While we regret that your unit needed to have service we appreciate you taking the time to let us know of your experience and for allowing us the opportunity to respond.
Bosch Customer Correspondence
We now own a Whirlpool and will never own a Bosch appliance again!!
More Bosch Dishwasher Complaints & Reviews
- Bosch - never buy bosch - bad products, horrible after sales service 
- Bosch Dishwasher - replacement control panel voluntary recall 
- Jack Bosch - general 
- Bosch Dishwasher Shu43c06uc - unable to repair 
- Bosch - dishwasher started on fire 
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - bosch geothermal ac heat pump system
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - customer service bosch induction range broken
- Bosch - paid for service that was not rendered, I mailed the complaints dept twice and have received no answer to date.
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - bosch over the range microwave model # hmv5052u
- Bosch / BSH Home Appliances - bosch hob set - glass top