Borderlinxworst shipping service ever!

After years of searching I finally found something that I've always wanted! So I made an order and was so excited with my purchase! But Borderlinx damaged my item by slashing the envelope open with a box cutter! I contacted them and complaint, but they said that it was not their fault and my item was already damaged! No it was not! I'm so sick of these lies! They told there was nothing they would do about it as they would have reported the damage to me if they had caused it. No one else could have caused this damage! Do not use this despicable company!

Te
Feb 08, 2016

Comments

• Bo
      Feb 08, 2016

Dear Teo,

We are sorry to hear that you received your item damaged. Please be informed that you can contact us via [protected]@borderlinx.com. We would like to resolve this issue in best possible way. Once again we apologize for the inconvenience caused and please rest assured that Borderlinx is committed to constantly improving our services.

Kind regards,
    Borderlinx Support

• Ha
      Apr 25, 2017

I would recommend you must try viabox they provide best cargo service with lowest shippin rates.

• Ga
      May 31, 2017

Viabox is the ultimate option. They are fast, cheap and allowed me to view my product before shipping with clear photos.