Borderlinx / warehouse/ customer service

Daventry England Northamptonshire, United Kingdom Review updated:

i had a parcel that was delivered on 12 January, 16 and received by the same person who received my other parcels. Nothing came into my suite so I contacted you and I was told that the package was mis- delivered as it wasn't received into your address. I contacted the shipper and the merchant and they confirm the correct delivery. The merchant also contacted your executive director and confirms that the address is correct. Then, I received a reply to my email saying that it was located in the warehouse so I need to check my account. When I checked, there was nothing in the suite so I send an email again. Today, they replied saying that it wasn't delivered and I need to contact the shipper. its been 5 days and still the issue wasn't resolve. The respond very late and they don't give you good reasonable answers

Re
Jan 16, 2016

Comments

• Bo
      Jan 21, 2016

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. In order to resolve this issue, please provide tracking number of your package. We kindly ask you to contact us at [protected]@borderlinx.com.

Kind regards,
    Borderlinx Support

• Ha
      Apr 25, 2017

That is the reason i prefer viabox, they provide best freight forwarding service with excellent customer care.

• Ga
      May 31, 2017

Viabox offers the best deal; Free storage in their warehouse for up to 180 days for free. In addition, they provide periodic photographic evidence of products in storage.