Borderlinx — missing items
Do not use Borderlinx. They charged premium price for shipping of goods from United States to Singapore but service is totally horrendous.
I order my merchandise during Black Friday and used Borderlinx to ship it to Singapore. Suppose to arrive before Christmas but until now the goods has not arrived.
I emailed Borderlinx and they could not tell me the location of goods saying it wasn't shipped and there is backlog so couldn't locate my goods. Told them to refund and compensate for my losses which I paid insurance for they simply refused and told me to wait.
We are 1 month pass Christmas and now they simply ignore the emails I sent to them.
More Borderlinx Complaints & Reviews
- Borderlinx - beware... perfect scam 
- Borderlinx - business practices 
- Borderlinx - lousy service 
- Borderlinx - excessive charges 
- Borderlinx - long time to deliver + wrong value 
- Borderlinx - international shipping
- Borderlinx - scam artist 
- Borderlinx - excessive charges, no repack and hidden vat.
- Borderlinx - excessive charges in shipping
- Borderlinx.com - warehouse - bad service