Borderlinx — excess airway bill & invoice provided by the shipper
With reference to the shipment Id no [protected] I would like to review my custom duty fare. The parcel was received by borderlinx on 5/4/17 still not reached my hand.The cost of the item shipped was 70$, but the quoted value was 110$ by borderlinx which had abruptly raised the custom duty value.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Dayton, OHI would like to request to revalue the custom duty fares which was double the amount of the item shipped. I was asked to pay 50$ more to receive my item shipped. I had already paid 24.72$ towards borderlinx shipping.I have attached the bill copy as well as the invoice of the item shipped. Kindly review and revert at the earliest to deliver the item at a fair value .
More Borderlinx Complaints & Reviews
- Borderlinx - beware... perfect scam 
- Borderlinx - business practices 
- Borderlinx - lousy service 
- Borderlinx - excessive charges 
- Borderlinx - long time to deliver + wrong value 
- Borderlinx - international shipping
- Borderlinx - scam artist 
- Borderlinx - excessive charges, no repack and hidden vat.
- Borderlinx - excessive charges in shipping
- Borderlinx.com - warehouse - bad service