Borderlinxexcess airway bill & invoice provided by the shipper

With reference to the shipment Id no [protected] I would like to review my custom duty fare. The parcel was received by borderlinx on 5/4/17 still not reached my hand.The cost of the item shipped was 70$, but the quoted value was 110$ by borderlinx which had abruptly raised the custom duty value.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Dayton, OHI would like to request to revalue the custom duty fares which was double the amount of the item shipped. I was asked to pay 50$ more to receive my item shipped. I had already paid 24.72$ towards borderlinx shipping.I have attached the bill copy as well as the invoice of the item shipped. Kindly review and revert at the earliest to deliver the item at a fair value .

Kr
May 26, 2017

Comments

• Ga
      May 31, 2017

Try Viabox. They are cheaper, faster and deliver within a day. You also get 180 days storage. I am enjoying my stay here at Viabox

• Ic
      Aug 20, 2017

Kenapa tidak mencoba menggunakan Viabox? Saya rasa Viabox lebih baik dari pada Borderlink. Selain harganya lebih murah, pelayanannya juga cepat. selin itu saya bisa minta dikirimkan gambar paket tanpa dikenakan biaya tambahan sedikitpun.