Boots-etc.com / Young Disrespectful Manager Chris Stowers

1 30465 Hwy 441 SouthCommerce, United States Review updated:

I spoke with the manager Chris Stowers about purchasing a pair of marble roper boots per conversation I decided to purchase a pair. I received them and one had a white line across the toe (defect) I called chris and he said that he would replace them. I sent them back and instead of replacing them he polished them as if I would not know. Who ever owns that store needs to know that their Store Manager is nothing but a Liar a Big Liar at that.

Va

Comments

Ch
  24th of Nov, 2008

These boots were not defective I, Chris Stowers spoke with a justin boot Co. representative and emailed pictures to them, we discussed and came to this decision. If you have a problem with my decision you can call me, It seems that these boots dont look defective anymore seeing that you havent called me with a problem.
Thanks Chris Stowers
Store Manager
Boots Etc

We
  17th of Jun, 2010

Can not find my package CT193347813CN and the send do'nt give me answer about it

Ke
  17th of Jun, 2010

Please help Please help Please help
Where can we file a complaint about Direct T.V who is running a big scam to consumers, a cheating flyer with 29.99 flat fee a month every medias right now.?

Kent phh
student6991@yahoo.com

Mi
  18th of Sep, 2017

My mom went to boots etc in banks crossing ga. Right when my mom and step dad walked in a worker didn't even ask if they needed help, she just walked up and got in there faces acting like a terrible employee!