Boots-etc.com / Young Disrespectful Manager Chris Stowers

1 30465 Hwy 441 SouthCommerce, United States Review updated:

I spoke with the manager Chris Stowers about purchasing a pair of marble roper boots per conversation I decided to purchase a pair. I received them and one had a white line across the toe (defect) I called chris and he said that he would replace them. I sent them back and instead of replacing them he polished them as if I would not know. Who ever owns that store needs to know that their Store Manager is nothing but a Liar a Big Liar at that.

Va

Comments

24th of Nov, 2008

These boots were not defective I, Chris Stowers spoke with a justin boot Co. representative and emailed pictures to them, we discussed and came to this decision. If you have a problem with my decision you can call me, It seems that these boots dont look defective anymore seeing that you havent called me with a problem.
    Thanks Chris Stowers
    Store Manager
    Boots Etc

• We
      17th of Jun, 2010

Can not find my package CT193347813CN and the send do'nt give me answer about it

• Ke
      17th of Jun, 2010

Please help Please help Please help
    Where can we file a complaint about Direct T.V who is running a big scam to consumers, a cheating flyer with 29.99 flat fee a month every medias right now.?

Kent phh
    student6991@yahoo.com

• Mi
      18th of Sep, 2017

My mom went to boots etc in banks crossing ga. Right when my mom and step dad walked in a worker didn't even ask if they needed help, she just walked up and got in there faces acting like a terrible employee!