Bootleggers Bluff / Unauthorized charges

I am a retail company who placed a wholesale order with Bootleggers Bluff in September of 2008. I have not received any product, nor refund. I have read about a dozen emails from them explaining why they have not sent or refunded my order (sickness, their broke, weather, you name it).

Since informing them that I would contact every link and directory they are linked to make others aware they are a FRAUD on January 13th 2009, they have suddenly sold the company. Do not be fooled by 'NEW OWNERSHIP'. They are SCAM ARTISTS pretending like they have no affiliation with the previous owners. There is no 'NEW OWNERSHIP'.

Sy

Comments

• La
      15th of Mar, 2009

Mary Peck, owner of Bootleggers Bluff, took my money through PayPal on Nov 6 and never sent my sign. She ignored my first email to her, so on Dec 21, I filed a dispute with PayPal.

The following is her reply to the PayPal dispute:
    12/21/2008 17:16 PST - Seller: LAURA, I SHIPPED ALL ITEMS PENDING FRIDAY SO IT IS ON THE WAY, I WILL GET TRACKING AND ADD TO THE DISPUTE. I AM SORRY IF YOU GOT LOST IN THE SHUFFLE OF THE HOLIDAY RUSH. THANKS

I never received a tracking # or the sign, so I escalated this dispute to a Claim. She never responded to the claim and PayPal found in my favor but was unable to recover any funds from her account.

She sent me 3 different emails, begging forgiveness, blaming her family's multiple illnesses and promised to send both the sign and my money by Jan 12.

I spent Jan and Feb of this year conversing with the 'new' owner, Kristeen, and got the same run around. Needless to say, I've never received the sign nor my refund.