BoostMobil.com / Technical problem

1 San Bernardino, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 9093801739

I have been paying for a service that i have no received. I pay every month for my boost mobil unlimited wit an extra of pictures and text messages and i still cant send pictures, its been over 2 months that a technition was suppose to contact me and help me whit my problem and still i haven't received a call. This is not an angry comment but just to tell others that companies are not what they seem all the time. Beware and pay close attention to what companies u are actually, trusting whit your money. They promise more then what they can actually do...

Za

Comments

• La
      28th of Sep, 2008

Ive been havin problems with my boost mobile phone for about 3 months with this picture mail situation ive talked to customer service ive talked to technical sevice ive never received any phone calls in regardin the situation i paid my phone bill every month $60.00 amonth for services in which im not recieving the sevices im payn for is not fair to the consumer im upset to the point in which i should at least should be compusated for the inconvience i even went to the point in purchasin another phone an still the same thing and i know im not the only one that is havin this problem. heck we already is going thru a ression crises with George W Bush in office and the economy and gas prices steady rising and now boost mobile with the foolishness.

• Ca
      4th of Aug, 2009

ive'd called, and spoke to a represantive. i tried sending pic mail 2 a metro phone but i was told by one of the representives that, thats not a boost problem. i also call metro and they tell me the same thing. so whos problem is it? i am payng for service and i should be able to send and recive any tyoe of messages. thank you fpr your support.

• Ca
      4th of Aug, 2009

i am unable to send pics to metro phones. and i called both represantives an yhey both told me the same thing (that that was not treir problem)

• Li
      9th of Aug, 2009

my phone service was turn off for no reason my phone bill is paid until the 19 or the22 of this month and my phone has been turned off for three days and ahalf now i need my phone service turn back on

• Li
      9th of Aug, 2009

my pass word was changed with out my doing and they will not tell me nothing about my account

• Mi
      13th of Nov, 2009

my boyfriend payed my phone bill on november11 and it got turned of ffor no reason.and he payed it.

• Mi
      25th of Jun, 2011

I've been on the $50.00 amonth plan with boost mobil for over 2years never late on my payment do on the 1st of each month i called boost mobil on june 16th to add the shrikage plan on my account after speaking to the representive my phone was turned off i got and touch with a diffent representive who turned my phone back on but got me on a $2.00 aday plan but my bill is due on july 1st.I had $3.71on my account for 2 years they took that so my phone will be cut off tonight i've spoke to 4or5 representive and 2 supervisor and know one seem to be able to fix the problem that one of there representive made.