BOOSTER PACK / Complaint on agent of cust services

India Review updated:
Hi

Am anandhi here, am working in GE MONEY, Spoke with the agent Mr . NARESH working SANTHOM branch regarding plan process, am using this number[protected]) past 6- 7 months, before i was in pospaid connection.

Asking regarding booster plan of Rs 36/-, I made a call around 8.50pm on 1-April -08, When i was asking the query i was harsh with him because before 2 months am using the plan to get the free SMS and after that i did not recharge for Rs 36/-, You can view my data i use to do for one thousand rupees, But rite now each and every message is cost .05 paise, I dont known that the process has been changed, But one of your agent Mr. NARESH spoken with me harsh with me and he has HANG UP call .

How dare he can hang up my call of the customer, But i dont want the reason that u people does not have the HANG UP option, i need the apoligies for the same. But you are loosing one customer, before 20days bach i descide to change the plan into pospaid, But because of your agent your agent loosing one of the customer. We have net connection using the airtel scheme only, I thoug you people will provide good services. But this is the bad and worst services which provide by your agent.Request you to reply ASAP.Kindly teach your agent how to educate the customer.

Thanks and Regards
Anandhi.P
An

Comments

Pr
  6th of Aug, 2008
hi, my name is preeti sakinal. my cell no is 9011667627
i have recived 4 bills of airtel postpaid for this no is 9975266655 this no is not existing. this no is not my . my no is already given in mail. please kindly, i request u to dont send the bill in 9975266655 for this no .
i was working in ' india bulls ' and i taken a no 9766266655 actually this no conection already disconected.
4 months back. i dont no whether no 9975266655 this no is not my using no. i dont have any information . about this no, plz i
kindly, requesting to u dont send the bill of this no 9975266655 in my home.
if u read this mail plz contact me or give me a mail immaidetely. my no is 9011667627. plz kindly attend the problem.