Boost Mobile / refusal to give me a refund for service not used!
On Jan 4, 2016 my Boost Mobile bill was due. Then I saw a great ad to get (2) two new phones with another company. I called Boost Mobile and requested my account number, in order to complete the process for my NEW service with a NEW provider. I was offered a new phone if I stayed [a lesser quality phone, by the way]. I refused the offer and proceeded to change my service...ON THE SAME DAY!!!
I contacted Boost Mobile to request a refund for service NOT USED. I was on hold for (5) minutes to just to be told that when I began service with Boost Mobile it was in my agreement that no refunds...SERIOUSLY?????
I want my money back!!! $37.00 dollars...Boost Mobile makes millions!!
More Boost Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Boost Mobile New Unlimited Plan $50 Month - text messaging, ringtones 
- Boost Mobile - phone repair, poor customer service 
- Boost Mobile - no service 
- Boost Mobile - scam and fraud! 
- Boost Mobile - terrible service 
- Boost Mobile - my monthly payment
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - unable to unlock iphone se 
- Boost Mobile - insurance claim
- Boost Mobile - no service no 4g no customer service
- Boost Mobile - service