Boost Mobile LLC / iphone 5
10 24 1980
I am filing a complaint as I was provided misinformation after I purchased a iPhone 5 November 8th 2016 at location 7208 jones at Omaha Ne [protected]. Myra was the young lady that assisted me that day. I asked Myra what If I don't like the phone, Myra stated to me that I have 14 days to return it. I purchased the phone on Wednesday November 8th and request to get another phone on November the 13th. That is when Hannah the store manager told me they do not give refund on phones or exchanges. I attempted to call the store manager Dave in council bluffs he explained Myra has been with the company for several years and I must have misunderstood the workers conversation. I did not want a refund only to exchange my phone for a bigger one for work purposes. I only had the receipt advising differently after I had already purchased the phone. I am taking the time to file a formal complaint do to your staff providing me misinformation. I am requesting someone to please to contact me to mitigate the situation and to retain me as a customer .
Sent from my iPhone
More Boost Mobile LLC Complaints & Reviews
- Boost Mobile New Unlimited Plan $50 Month - text messaging, ringtones 
- Boost Mobile - phone repair, poor customer service 
- Boost Mobile - no service 
- Boost Mobile - scam and fraud! 
- Boost Mobile - terrible service 
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - I am complaining about every one of boost mobile's locations not being open
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - slow service
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - service
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - $60 monthly plan. boost service.
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - someone stated that they were boost mobile