Boost Mobile LLC / iphone 5

1 Omaha, NE, United States

[protected]
10 24 1980
Good Evening,

I am filing a complaint as I was provided misinformation after I purchased a iPhone 5 November 8th 2016 at location 7208 jones at Omaha Ne [protected]. Myra was the young lady that assisted me that day. I asked Myra what If I don't like the phone, Myra stated to me that I have 14 days to return it. I purchased the phone on Wednesday November 8th and request to get another phone on November the 13th. That is when Hannah the store manager told me they do not give refund on phones or exchanges. I attempted to call the store manager Dave in council bluffs he explained Myra has been with the company for several years and I must have misunderstood the workers conversation. I did not want a refund only to exchange my phone for a bigger one for work purposes. I only had the receipt advising differently after I had already purchased the phone. I am taking the time to file a formal complaint do to your staff providing me misinformation. I am requesting someone to please to contact me to mitigate the situation and to retain me as a customer .

Sincerely,