Boost Mobile — terrible service, dropped calls, delayed tex etc.
Boost Mobile always provided me with less then great cell reception but I put up with it because of the price. Delayed tex, holding your arm out with the phone like an antenna to send tex and waiting forever for pics to come through but at least my calls did. Well, I moved to another location in the same city and now my calls dont go through and more then half go directly to voicemail. I am starting a business from home and when I call my customers the line drops on them it is so embarassing. Well, id had been communicating with boost and they them selves told me I dont get service in my area and suggested I transport the number. For my business sake I transported my number to another service even though they said they couldnt because boost was a prepaid phone. It went through and now BOOST will not refund my 50 dollars that i paid for one more month. I told them why I was cancelling and transported my number and they just refused to give me my REFUND saying I forfeited the money when I transported my number to another provider. UNETHICAL, when they themselves said to do so because I dont get service where I now live. 50 bucks sure add up thats crooked I wonder how much money they are getting out of people who cancel and still have money on there account. THE CEO SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT IS BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE.
More Boost Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Boost Mobile New Unlimited Plan $50 Month - text messaging, ringtones 
- Boost Mobile - phone repair, poor customer service 
- Boost Mobile - no service 
- Boost Mobile - scam and fraud! 
- Boost Mobile - terrible service 
- Boost Mobile - my monthly payment
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - unable to unlock iphone se 
- Boost Mobile - insurance claim
- Boost Mobile - no service no 4g no customer service
- Boost Mobile - service