BookMeTickets.com / concert tickets

United Kingdom Review updated:
Paid for two tickets for Take That concert from Bookmetickets.com. Sent loads of e mails no tickets no refund no return contact.

Please do not use this company it is a total scam money taken from credit card from Budapest. This is not shown on the website. They had the cheek to charge extra for special delivery. This website is still operating please voice your complaints and get it shut down.

N  22nd of Jun, 2009 by

BookMeTickets.com - Non receipt of tickets
United Kingdom

I booked tickets back in December for Take That at Old Trafford on weds 24th June, no tickets arrived after sending many chase e-mails I eventually got one back on 22nd June saying "sorry been let down by our supplier so you won't be receiving tickets" contact your card provider to claim the money back... I have however managed to get tickets for the same day but if it wasn't for frantic googling "Book me tickets.com" this morning and seeing these complaint sites I would still probably be thinking they would turn up tomorrow... DO NOT use this site ... It's disgraceful that these type of sites con people... Please avoid disappointment and use an alternative reputable site... there are some excellent ones out there with helpful people you can actually speak to. Spread the word... """""" www.bookmetickets.com """""""" is fake !!!
N  26th of Jun, 2009 by
I paid for my tickets in january and was told I would receive these 3-5 days before the event, but have not received these yet and it is only 2 days to go. This company has ruined what should have been a fantastic day out, I am saddenned and appalled at this. How do i go about getting my money back?
N  27th of Jun, 2009 by

England, Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom

I purchased two tickets from bookmetickets.com last year for a takethat concert. They took £120 from myself and no tickets were received, any advice would be greatly accepted. Sarah.bruce@unn.ac.uk
N  29th of Jun, 2009 by
I booked tickets for AC/AC for june 26th, but they never turned up! I e-mailed the company 20 times to find out where they were but had no reply.upon further investigation i found that this has happened to thousands of people in the UK!.Bookmetickets is a scam company set up by serial conman Micheal Rangos who's had two other ticket scams shut down by the courts owing more than £11million!how is it possible that after record number of complaints and obvious fraud that this company is still allowed to trade on the internet when Google have been told of the scam yet still let them advertise in their search engine!sort it out Google take this conman of your site!.DSmith.
N  1st of Jul, 2009 by

bookmetickets.com - Steer well clear from this company

booked 4 tickets from bookmetickets.com in dec for take that no tickets arrived fail to reply to emails dun me for £230 anyone know how to stop the scammers
N  3rd of Jul, 2009 by
This company should not be allowed to trade and the website closed down.

Having booked tickets for Take That in October yesterday we received the e-mail that so many others seem to have had saying they have been let down by suppliers and cannot provide the tickets.

What a bunch of crooks! It is disgusting that they are still advertising Take That Tickets for sale today when it is all just a scam! DO NOT USE THIS SITE EVER!!!

Wish us luck trying to recover our money.
N  5th of Jul, 2009 by

BookMeTickets.com - no tickets received
United Kingdom

Take That Concert tickets. My daughter paid for two tickets months ago and was even supplied with a reference number for queries. No tickets arrived. They were a birthday present and this has caused great disappointment to her and her friend. I have no idea if there is a way of her getting a refund. Any idea?
N  15th of Jul, 2009 by

BookMeTickets.com - abysmal service
Scotland, Strathclyde
United Kingdom

I booked and paid for two standing tickets for Bruce Springsteen at Hampden on 14/07/2009 back in March.
Four days before the concert i emailed asking where my tickets where, no response until the day before the concert!!
I received a phone call advising there were no standing tickets left ( although they were still selling them on there website!)
and would i like seats, i had no choice really!!
received the tickets on the morning of the gig! and they are £20 less than what i paid, since been told they will not be refunding the £40 or givng me any compensation!!!
If you want to go to a gig stress free and not pay more than you should, DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!
N  22nd of Jul, 2009 by
never recived the tickets or a refund
N  27th of Jul, 2009 by
The Onlineticketshop are charging £80 for tickets for the Will Young concert in the CIA, Cardiff on the 2nd December for £35 tickets! Please put a stop to their mega rip off.

Ruth Levene
N  19th of Aug, 2009 by

England, Surrey
United Kingdom

Tickets booked and paid for via bookmetickets.com in December and not recieved. At 15.59 on the 4th July concert due to start at 16.00e-mail recieved saying no tickets but a full refund will be creditied to my credit card. No refund recieved!!
N  26th of Oct, 2010 by

BookMeTickets.com - Steer well clear from this company

Booked Tickets for Take That 05-07-09 in February. Money was taken out of my Credit Card in Hungarian Florins. Received initial booking confirmation saying I would receive tickets 3-5 days before concert and if not email them. Well I emailed and emailed and emailed some more but did not get any response whatsoever. The radio said it was a concert not to be missed. Unfortunately I missed it due to this company. I noted that they were still selling tickets virtually right up to the concert date, which presumingly they did not have. Steer well clear from this company.