Bookinhotels.com / Took our money but cancelled our two hotel vouchers
We booked two hotels in Sardinia (we made the bookings on 14 July and 22 July) through Book in Hotels.com. Before we went to Sardinia the 5 August we checked our VISA account and found that they took the money immediately the 14 and 22 July. When we got to the first hotel, they said that the room was cancelled and showed us a fax from a company called TRAVCO. It was TRAVCO who cancelled our room 31 July because they didn't get any money from Book in Hotels. The same story at the other hotel but in this case it was Gullivers Travel that made the cancellation 4 August. We who booked the hotelroom didn't get any information about the cancellation.
We have now tried to contacted Book in Hotels and are waiting for an answer. We have also contacted both TRAVCO and Gullivers.
We just want to warn people for this company with this complaint.
More Bookinhotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bookinhotels.com - Company failed to honour its promise to refund the room fees after the booking was cancelled 
- Bookinhotels.com - Took my money but cancelled my hotel voucher 
- Bookinhotels.com - Failure to refund owed money 
- Bookinhotels.com - FRAUD 
- Bookinhotels.com - Did not honour my hotel reservation