Bookinhotels.com / Company failed to honour its promise to refund the room fees after the booking was cancelled
I made a booking with bookinhotels.com which requires cancellations to be made 3 days before the 1st day of stay.
I then sent an email one week before the due date to change my booking as I was delayed by one day. I got a reply saying that a refund will be credited to my credit card account. When I arrived at the hotel I was told the same thing and I paid for the room again.
It is now more than weeks and the company still has not paid up. I sent 5 emails and received responses to all of them and the response is always the same:
"Our accounting department will be sending you the refund"
More Bookinhotels.com Complaints & Reviews
- Bookinhotels.com - Took my money but cancelled my hotel voucher 
- Bookinhotels.com - Failure to refund owed money 
- Bookinhotels.com - Took our money but cancelled our two hotel vouchers 
- Bookinhotels.com - Fraudulent hotel booking company 
- Bookinhotels.com - FRAUD 
- Bookinhotels.com - Did not honour my hotel reservation