Booking.comunfairly charged for cancellation made 2 months before check-in date.

I've contacted Booking.com at [protected] between 17:16-18:00 hours on January 13, 2015 after I found out from the bank that I've been charged (which I was not really aware until 16:53 hours on January 13, 2015).

After I've explained what happened to the staff on duty, she said she will try to contact the hotel immediately and as expected she told me the hotel refused to refund the cancellation fee. She passed me to one of the supervisor on duty, this supervisor said to me "everyone interprets the cancellation policy differently". I may not be a Harvard graduate or CEO but I cannot agree with her comment. From my professional experience as a web content administrator for one of the largest tour operators in Malaysia, I explained to her the current cancellation policy is misleading and confusing. I will never book a room with Booking.com if I know I will be penalized if I cancel the booking more than two months (exactly 79 days) before check-in date.

Both the staff and supervisor agreed with me.

Then, the supervisor said maybe the staffs at the hotel could have went home by that time and she promised she will contact the hotel again the next day and will update me on the progress. I've been waiting until now and it's almost midnight but I've yet to hear from Booking.com, totally no reply to the email that I've sent to them on January 13, 2015.

I've been a loyal customer of Booking.com since 2010 / 2011, Booking.com has been my favorite travel partner, recommended Booking.com to everyone that I know, even told a friend that I wish to work with Booking.com, and I've a trip on January 23, 2015 (booked rooms with Booking.com).. now I just feel extremely disappointed.

Ki