Booking.com / prepay scam
I booked a hotel stay via www.booking.com and found a really good deal.
There was no prepay needed, price was reasonable and I could cancel at any time for free.
I made my reservation and was immediately charged the full price! When I contacted Booking they said that I was charged a prepay!! I told them that there was a mistake and that it was clearly said on their site "no prepay" and they replied that was impossible.
When I arrived at the hotel I asked the hotel manager and he said that they never asked their customers to pay a prepay fee! Booking is a scam, they are the worst and I am very disappointed!
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking 
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square 
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy