Booking.com — hotel booking
They are cheaters. I booked a room in Green hill cottage from booking.com for 2 days. They shown a different room in their website. And once I visited their (Rishikesh). They gave a different, a lower category room. I reached their in evening 8.00 p.m and I have no time to back out or to argue with hotel manager. Even the management is not good.
I suggest you all, never ever book anything with booking.com. They are fraud.
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking 
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square 
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy