Booking.com / hotel booking
Booking.com is a scam. They pass along your credit card info to the hotel and let the hotel charge you however much they want . Booking.com does not screening hotels either, some of them are scams, as I later discovered .
Read the complaints before you make your next reservation with Booking.com. You will find countless complaints, and all with a similar narrative . They are not to be trusted .
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy