Booking.com / don't trust booking.com
I have booked a hotel room for coming October via booking.com. When I book the hotel, there is a "pay now" and "non-refundable" terms because booking.com claims this is the best price to book this hotel now. I believe and therefore paid the full fare.
However, just 3 weeks after I paid, I found the price for same stays at booking.com further reduced by CHF$300 (i.e. the price vary by 43% just in 3 weeks)! I called booking.com to claim for the "best price guarantee" but was rejected due to the "non-refundable" term!
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square
- Booking.com - cancellation policy
- Booking.com - cancellation money not refunded hotel