Booking.com / complaint ignored and request for refund ignored
After using Booking.com on many occasions in the past I have always used this site on the fact that it advertises as 'Free cancellation'. On this occasion I went to book and was charged the full amount of nearly €1000. I was informed that this was taken within 10 minutes of the booking when I tried to cancel with my bank.
After trying to resolve the issue (which booking.com DO NOT make easy) I was contacted by a Customer service agent who was so rude to me on the phone that when i said I wanted to make an official complaint, he told me there was no point as it would simply 'go around and around'.
How is this acceptable Customer Service?
I have sent two emails about this to the media relations email address and have not received any response from them.
I will be taking this further and urge people to think twice before using booking.com in future.
I have been left so upset at the treatment by Booking.com and have actually sought legal advice too regarding this matter.
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy