[Resolved] Booking.com / card fraudulently used

United States Review updated:

I have used booking. com many times for my trips despite the reviews they have. I stayed at a hotel in nashville in july and in august the same hotel charged me $512.08. According to the hotel booking. com sent them a notice 2 days after my stay at the hotel that I would be booking a room again in august. I did not authorize or make any reservations. I was charged for a no call/no show thanks to booking. com. Don't use this site they will do anything to take your money. I will never use booking. com again. Now I am out $512.08 thanks to them. The customer service is rude and not helpful at all.

• Resolution statement

• Booking.com Customer Care's Response, Sep 02, 2014

Hello,

I am sorry to read about your bad experience. Booking.com does not make reservations for guests, only confirmed bookings made by guests are sent to the hotels so that they can hold their rooms. I would like to investigate what happened, would you reply with your booking number please?

Regards,
    Lissa
    Booking.com Customer Service Team

• Booking.com Customer Care's Response, Sep 03, 2014

Hello,

Can you please provide the name of the property so that I can investigate? Alternatively, it may be better if you send us this information to "customer.[protected]@booking.com" along with the date of arrival on the reservation and your first and last name so I can better investigate this issue. Please also reference this post if you are sending an email.

Regards,
    Brian
    Booking.com Customer Service Team

An
Sep 2, 2014

Comments

3rd of Sep, 2014

No I do not have the booking number because I did not initiate the booking. I've already spoken to the hotel, and customer service at Booking.com and neither one of you can help me. Apparently customer service no longer exists.