[Resolved] Booking.com

1.6
secure-hotel-booking.com/Hotel-Saint-John-Perse
Guadeloupe
secure-hotel-booking.com
Les clients ont accéss à la réserve de chambre sur le site de l'hotel, que fait le link avec secure-hotel-booking.com. Pour l'annulation, le link de l'hotel ne remet pas à celui de secure-hotel-booking.com. Avec mon avis, l'hotel a pris bonne note de l´annulation avant les 48 heures de la réserve. Par contre, j'ai pas trouvé le bon link d'annulation de la réserve avec le délais nécessaire. L´Hotel disait que c'était avec le site de réservation et, pourtant, je n'avais jamais pris en autre chemain que celui du site de l'hotel à l'internet. Il devrait être obrigatoire d'avoir le link d'annulation sur le site de l'hotel, car le chemain pour la réservation est chez l'hotel.

Resolution statement

Booking.com Customer Care's Response, Feb 01, 2013
Dear D. Mahinda Ranasinghe,

I have found your reservation and can see that my colleague has already cancelled it for you.
Please note for future reference that the quickest way to contact us is by phone.
We are available 24/7. For your local phone number, please check this link: http://bit.ly/QS7nEI

Thanks and kind regards,
Jasmine
Booking.com Team
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country Guadeloupe Complaint category Internet Services

Comments

N  31st of Jan, 2013 by    0 Votes
I have booked two Bedroom apartment at Nojoum Hotel apartment in Dubai from 24 th February 2013 to 1st March 2013 but found out that is a non smoking hotel. So I booked two room apartment at The Galleria Residence Hyatt Regency Dubai.for the same period of time. After booking was done I tried to cancel the Nojoum Hotel apartment but found it was missing in my all hotel booking summery.
Therefore please cancel my Booking at Nojoum Hotel apartments . My booking .com booking number for Nojoum is 623001354 and Pin is 1755 and please confirm the cancellation to my e mail address mahinda@finagle.lk

Regards
Mahinda Ranasinghe Sri Lanka.
N  12th of May, 2014 by    0 Votes
Looks cool, I never knew you could post about it, good to know thanks! You show very latest and important things. This is very nice post! I will bookmark this blog.Let us know about myself
N  21st of Sep, 2016 by    0 Votes
In August 2016 I've booked a room with Booking.com for one night in Barcelona. I gave the hotel my credit card no without my CVM. Arrived there, this is not a hotel, is a room in an apartment in a block of flats. The room is small, two persons hardly fit inside, the bathroom is glued to the bed, the walls are thin and the noise from the other 5 (I think there were 5 or 7) rooms of the apartment can be heard easily. The room is far far away from what they showed on their Booking page. I said to the housekeeper I cannot sleep in such condition and that I cancel my booking due to the non adequate accommodation conditions. I cancel the booking online. Booking.com sends me a message on my Android app saying the cancellation was done free of charge. I check my account and notice the hotel took 155 E from my account for this improper room where I did not sleep. I contact Booking and they blame the hotel. But the hotel did not have my card details. Only booking had them and my data are not registered and not available automatically. So, aside the fact Booking gave my card details to this ''apartment company'' without my agreement, they promote this hotel which is totally lying about what they offer and Booking is telling me they take no responsibility for the hotels advertising on their site.
Booking sustains the fraudulent policy of this ''hotel''.

Booking.com is aware of all this and does nothing. They told me they are only an interface of the hotel and they do not respond for what the hotel is advertising on their site. BUT THEY CHARGE THE COMMISSIONS SO THAT THEY ARE SERVICES PROVIDERS AND THEY SHOULD ANSWER FOR THEIR DEEDS. Booking.com is an accomplice to this fraud.
A  2nd of Sep, 2017 by    0 Votes
I am very very dissapointed after my last booking on booking.com.

Are they really out to con people ? I don’t think/hope so.

I have used booking.com a LOT (also with other logins for my sons and daughters travels), this is the first time I am hit in my face.

2 days ago I came to Rikkeshoeve and he showed me his booking paper where
1 person was stated instead of the 2 I had booked.
He said : check your email and indeed ONLY in the email I saw you had send me a
1 person booking ? While I NEVER asked for 1 since I was planning all along,
clicked all along that my daughter was coming along !

At 15:30 he promised me to ”open the booking again on booking.com, so that if he got a new booking, he’d refund me” (I’ll be honest in that, were his exact words)
Only to tell me the next morning when I asked wheter he had succeeded ”no, sorry, I close all bookings at 14:00, since I have to know what to expect”

Numerous messages and phonecalls to booking.com didn't bring a solution (I just need 70€uro back) for i actually CAN read and DID book for 2

Just try to make the same booking :
search for 2 adults
choose the 2 man icon room
choose 1 room
etc etc
you'll see everything will be showing 2.
Than you have your booking nummer (so you do NOT read the email) and than...you're cheated BIGTIME

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree