Booking.com — booking refund
Hi I booked a hotel and it was not mentioned that it Is non refundable. When I requested refund I got email that it can't be refunded. Booking.com itself is very difficult to understand as once payment is deducted it will mention it can't be refunded. I got reply as
Dear Ms Aisha Hanif,
Thank you for choosing Booking.com.
We approached Queens Hotel on your behalf and requested them to cancel your reservation [protected] without any penalties.
We have been advised that you too have contacted the hotel and the outcome will not change as below.
The Queens Hotel is unable to fulfill your request because the reservation is non-refundable. Reservations that are booked with this policy can’t be cancelled or modified, and the accommodation strictly adheres to this policy. However, Queens Hotel has offered you the possibility to change your reservation dates using the already charged non-refundable deposit as a credit towards a new booking.
I lost my money they did not refunded any amount
More Booking.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Booking.com - never give your credit card details to booking.com 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - scam 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - bad service 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - to cancel hotel reservation 
- [Resolved] Booking.com - defamatory review 
- Booking.com - fraudulent invicing 
- Booking.com - hotel booking 
- Booking.com - complaint against elements hotel times square 
- Booking.com - oyo townhouse 16 ilford hill 3-star hotel
- Booking.com - cancellation policy