Booking.com / booked apartments

London, England, Greater London, United Kingdom

Hi I booked the burough market apartments in London from 1st dec to 3rd dec for a party of 6. Nowhere in the site was it mentioned we would have to travel in a taxi at the cost of £40 to get out keys. We had booked central as one of my friend is pregnant so we don't want to be traveling or spending that amount of money when we just want to get settled when we arrive. Also there is a £40 cleaning charge which was never mentioned, we would never have booked this appartment had we realised this. This is not a good impression of booking.com. There was also a large amount of money mentioned as a safeguard in case anything for broken, this will also have to come off my card before we even get there. We have been informed this is a no refund appartment so we can't win. I have already e mailed them and recieved no responce so have e mailed them again, we are 6 unhappy ladies who go on a xmas trip every year and booked with you last year but unless we get this resolved we will not book again in the future.

We